Schedule Your Personal In-Store Appointment
Shop online, chat online, over the phone, or visit a location! Our locations are open safely for in-store appointments. Schedule your appointment in the form below, or call our sales line to book over the phone. (937) 874-7125
Please note that due to a high volume of appointment requests, we may need to recommend a day/time other than what you requested.
Why Schedule an Appointment
- Feel what each piece is like
- Answer your questions in person
- Make recommendations based on your current furniture
- Sketch out a room plan
- Show you products and help you choose
How To Prepare
When it comes to our initial consultation, a little preparation can go a long way.
- Research what you love. Explore designs in blogs, social media like Pinterest, online magazines, or our design quiz. Be sure to save images that really stand out to you. You should also look to your own home for what would or would not fit in.
- Decide how your space will be used. Be ready to answer questions from our experts on what problems you're facing right now and what kind of solution you are looking for. Be sure to get the whole family’s input to make sure we’re meeting everyone’s needs.
- Know what you have available to you. Make sure you know the measurements of your space and doorways that you’ll be moving items in and out of. If you’re not sure how to measure, check out our guide here.
Shop with Confidence! Keeping you safe while you visit our stores
At Morris Home, our top priority is keeping everyone in our family safe during these unprecedented times. We also understand that sometimes you need to see things in person to know which pieces are the best for your home. Here’s how we’re keeping our showroom open and safe for you.
- All guests and employees must wear face coverings. Complimentary disposable masks are available upon request to protect everyone's safety.
- Conducting daily health assessments for active personnel to ensure they are "fit for duty"
- CDC recommended cleaning standards are in place:
- Employees regular washing/sanitizing of hands
- Proper cough and sneeze etiquette
- Frequent sanitizing of common surfaces
- Practicing social distancing - maintaining 6-10 feet distance from others
- Limiting store capacity to meet social distancing guidelines